I love to drink. Whatever that is- coffee, tea, shake, hard, soft, hot or cold I’m down with it. Invite me and I would say, “absolutely!”
Anyway, I don’t want to talk too much for this Photo Duel, so I will just ask what you will choose between the two:
Frozen Margarita. This perked me up before riding the waves at Blue Lagoon in Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte.
The salt and the tanginess of the iced margarita slowly flowing into my mouth was really refreshing. Look at those mint leaves, its like a cherry on the top. Oh, how I miss this drink.
Strawberry Shake. This fruit shake gave refreshment to my tired body and got me ready for some airsoft action at Baguio Country Club.
The red color of the shake was a come on. Fruit shakes are my weakness- healthy and refreshing. The sliced orange, pineapple peeling, fresh strawberry and mini-umbrella aesthetics added goodness I even asked for a second glass.
So, with alcohol or without? Please help yourself!
___ ___ ___
Photos taken during Lakbay Norte 3.
Lakbay Norte 3 is an 8-day adventure trip to Rediscover Northern Luzon; organized by the North Philippine Visitors Bureau in cooperation with Manila North Tollways Corporation, Victory Liner, Mc Donalds, Petron and Universal Robina Corporation.You can read more articles about it by checking the links below:
- 7 Best Experiences accdg to Travel bloggers
- Eco-Trail Run & Tree-Planting at Bacnotan, La Union
- Photo Duel: Frozen Margarita or Strawberry Shake
- Accommodations in Northern Luzon during Lakbay Norte 3
- Spelunking Adventure at Pinagrealan Cave in Norzagaray, Bulacan
- Sportfishing at Pantabangan Lake, Nueva Ecija
- Whitewater Rafting at Chico River, Kalinga
- Surfing and Paddle Boarding in Ilocos Norte
- My Fave Foods during Lakbay Norte 3
- Photo Duel: Roads
- 4 x 4 Ride, Sand Spa and Mudpack at Puning Hotspring