I was interviewed again, live! Another surreal experience after finishing the epic journey called, “ISANGDAAN Journey.”
After I was interviewed by TV Patrol Southern Tagalog’s reporter, Ernie Manio last May 16 at ABS-CBN Studio in Batangas City; I was contacted by one of the staff of ANC (ABS-CBN News Channel) to be their guest on Dateline Philippines Weekend. Of course, I readily said “YES!”
So here’s the interview with Ms. Lia Andanar-Yu and Sir Stanley Palisada:
The video interview contains the ff:
1. Report by Ernie Manio on my Top 5 destinations (the Tawi-Tawi and Jolo, Sulu photo were interchange though).
- You can also watch some vids that aren’t on my youtube channel yet.
- My thoughts about Mindanao- especially Jolo, Sulu and Tawi-Tawi.
- Travel tips and secrets on how to stay low on expenses
- The day when I almost died
2. Why did I take the challenge?
3. What’s my day job before having this ‘awesome’ life? How poor I was when I was just starting my travel blog?
3. How much did I spend during the whole the 100-day trip? (The anchors can’t believe that, hahaha)
4. Some comments on the photos that are being shown. Who takes my photos and videos?
5. Where do I sleep? How I ended up sleeping on local houses, even if I’m a total stranger.
6. How did you plan this trip? How much time did you put into this.
7. How heavy is your backpack?
8. How do you fund your journey? So you have sponsors?
9. What’s next after traveling around the Philippines?
10. Top 5 beaches in the Philippines and many many more.
You should watch this! I watched this for 3 times already.
Again, thank you Sir Ernie and everyone from ANC for making this happen.
Thank you again, Sir Stan and Ms. Lia for a very relaxed and informed interview.
___ ___ ___
Here’s my report after the journey: ISANGDAAN Journey, The Most Epic Travel Challenge in the Phillipines- A Success!
#ISANGDAAN is a personal journey and challenge to backpack around the Philippines the cheapest way possible for 100 days.