A BLESSED NEW YEAR dear reader! I hope that you have good health throughout the year.
Allow me give you something… (Okay, you can skip the drama and scroll down to join the contest. But if you can spare 2 minutes, please continue reading…)
It’s exactly 30 days as I write this post and I’m excited as ever as the BIG day is fast approaching- 100 Days of Backpacking the Philippines or ISANG DAAN. Read if you haven’t.
And there are 5 things I’m most thankful for:
1. Someone sponsored my travel insurance for 101 days (in case I got delayed for a day). Thank you so much Atty! Now I know I’m covered if something nasty would happen. Please pray for safety in going out and coming it.
2. I am receiving lots of inquiries and invitations of meet-ups virtually everywhere in the Philippines. I will do my best to meet everyone of you. I really like to have a good lunch/dinner or drink with you because this will make my journey memorable- meeting and making new friends. To all who e-mailed me and PMed me on Facebook, see you along the way.
3. The Little Red Dot- Backpacker’s Hostel (Singapore). I want to thank you for believing in my dream. It’s kinda surprising though that the first partner I got in this big challenge is from abroad. I would definitely visit you guys when I’m in Singapore.
4. I just installed the big Philippine map that my sister made in my room (which is transformed to JourneyingJames HQ) and I’m plotting the route I would take.
5. Pinoy Travel Bloggers. This one cool community is in full support for this project. I do not know how to thank each of you, I really wish for success to all of us in the blogosphere.
Okay, here’s something I want to give to my readers. TRAVEL GCs from Anywhere Philippines.
I’m giving away 10 Travel GCs worth Php300 each that can be used in any of the tours that Anywhere Philippines is doing. You can choose what tour you want to join in their schedule.
How to win two of the 10 GCs?
-Just share the Isang Daan post- http://journeyingjames.com/2011/12/100-days-of-backpacking-the-philippines-the-cheapest-way-possible/ on your Facebook account and tag both of the Facebook pages: journeyingjames and Anywhere Philippines.
Special Note: Please make sure that the post is Public and you are tagging my fan page not my personal account.
You can check if your post is counted in my FB note list.
5 Winners will chosen via electronic raffle and will be announced on January 9, 2012. Each winner will get two (2) GCs. Can be a perfect surprise for your friend or loved one ayt?
Let me know if you have a question. Thanks in advance for joining the contest!
Please share the opportunity to your friends too!
Keep posted on ISANG DAAN, next week I will update you once again. 30 days and counting! WOOHOOOOOOO!