Pagadian Adventure Series Summary and Expenses
It was one of the no-itinerary whatsoever trip I did this April. I was breaking my own tip of doing research (well, I did a lil bit of googling). I think there will come a time in your travel adventures that you just want to arrive in your destination and from there “come what may.”
First Tweet about the trip: Pagadian bound tomorrow! napakaganda ng Mindanao, rugged beauty!
Followed by this: “The best guides in any town you set foot are the locals.”
- morning greetings from Pagadian City! I chose to walk from the airport to the highway going to downtown, saved P38.
- Went here at the white beach, which is actually gray beach… It’s like a fishermen ville
- is couchsurfing here at pagadian. i’ve been learning a lot sa host ko, thanks @karlodl and sir wendell. nice place!
Expenses (in Philippine peso):
30 Motor to Pagadian public market
10 ½ kilo of banana
35 Breakfast (adobong pusit and rice)
12 Internet rental (1hour)
10 Tricycle to city hall
10 Tricycle to San Pedro Public Market
8 Boat to White Beach
8 Boat to Fish port
10 Tricycle to Public Market
41 Lunch (adobong posit, fish, rice and softdrinks)
6 Internet rental (30minutes)
24 Chips and softdrinks
13 tricycle to sonshine Subd.
84 Tanduay Ice (3pcs)
Php 321.00 (US$ 7.29 or € 4.99)
- so far nice people meetings & adventure here at zambo del sur. so raw, truly a rural picture of the PH. i even saw a goat on a van’s roof
- a little bit frustrated here alindahaw lakeview resort, they won’t allow me to swim in the lake. what will i blog about it? =(
- after much prodding, i was allowed to swim at the lake. i did a video too swimming at Lakewood
- pork barbecue (Php 1 each), puso (Php 3 each) and balbacua soup (free) for dinner at the night market. barato at lami, busog!
Expenses (in Philippine peso, US$ and €):
13 Tricycle to Van Terminal
70 Van fare to Lakewood
50 Entrance to Alindahaw Resort, Lakewood
100 Lunch (Sizzling Spicy Squid)
75 Transpo back to Pagadian (Rotunda)
10 Jeepney to Megayon
10 Tricycle to City Proper
70 Coffee and bread at Golda’s Kaffé
25 Dinner (BBQ and rice)
15 Tricycle to Sonshine
Php 443.00 (US$10.06 or €6.88)
13 Tricycle to Fish Port
20 Paddle boat to Tapay-tapay
45 Tricycle to Airport
45 Lunch (Shrimp omelet, adobong pusit, rice, softdrinks)
20 Terminal fee
Php 143.00 (US$3.25 or €2.23)
Accommodation: I CouchSurfed at sir Wendell’s house for two nights so I didn’t paid any centavo for my accommodation. Thank you Sir Wendell, you’re not only a good local guide but a very nice host.
See you soon!